Tuesday 22 October 2013

Dear Future Husband

I feel the need to warn you that the neighbours will be talking about us….no, not because of THAT ;-)
As you know I’m an actor, so obviously my job requires me to leave home in the late afternoon and then return late at night or if I’m going to a casting really early in the morning.
It has been my experience that I leave home in a casual outfit with no make-up and flat shoes, but I somehow always return in a different outfit, wearing make-up and Heels………and yes the neighbours do talk!
I live in the suburbs and whenever I leave I can always see “Mrs Smith” peering out of her window, just longing to know what I’m getting up too.
But rest assured my darling, the men on the street will love you and the woman will worry about you so they’ll fuss over you, so basically it’s a win-win for you.
Don’t worry about me,  I’m used to it I can deal with it, I just didn’t want you to be alarmed when we’re suddenly the talk of the street….However since I’m not really a “Suburbs” kinda gal, maybe we should just live in the city where the doorman will be the only yenta around?…….
Sincerely
Tarryn

No comments:

Post a Comment