Tuesday 22 October 2013

Dear Future Husband

I recently watched a TV show where this couple argued over who slept on what side of the bed and it occured to me that in order to avoid an argument, we should just sort the sleeping arrangments out once and for all.
I sleep on the left hand side of the bed and well…thats that!
I wish there was some special reason why I need to sleep on the left but there isn’t, I have always slept on the left, its just the way its been for the last 24 years.
Now of course if you are a left side sleeper than I am willing to compromise, so everytime we go away or sleep in a bed thats not ours, you are more than welcome to sleep on the left-see what I did there? I just ensured more holidays for us-I think that is a fair compromise.
If you are a right side sleeper, then well we’ll have no problem then will we?, though of course a holiday here and there to shake sleeping arrangments up a bit wouldn’t go unappreciated.
Sincrerely
Tarryn

No comments:

Post a Comment