Tuesday 22 October 2013

Dear Future Husband

I love watching television as much as the next person, I find it a great source of entertainment, HOWEVER I feel obliged to inform you that I will under no circumstances allow you to put a Television set in our bedroom.
The Bedroom is supposed to be a calming place, a place where you can truely just relax and unwind, its a place where we can sit and talk or read books or….well you know….
The bedroom is NOT the place for you to watch sport nor is it the place for me watch old musicals on TCM, if you are someone who cannot fall asleep without a TV I suggest you fix that problem and quickly!
The same rule applies to laptops and series, while its fine and fun in our singlehood, I assure you it will not be in our marriage.
Of course if you’re home alone or sick in bed entertain yourself by watching series, but not when we’re together, we should be engrossed in each others lives not the lives of ficitional characters.
Sincerely
Tarryn

No comments:

Post a Comment