Tuesday 22 October 2013

[Re-post] Dear Future Husband

The Festive season is upon us andI just wanted to let you know a little somthing…
Every year without fail I buy myself an advent calendar, its just something I do, I cannot explain it. I have had advent calendars since I was a child, its tradition and thats that!
However, since I’m now older and wiser I realise that eating chocolates everyday, no matter how small they are might not be the best idea…..however if you were to create an advent calendar for me where instead of chocolates, I found..oh I dont know..Carats, nice shint carats behind each window, I assure you I will be the happiest woman alive.
If you dont want to give me Carats-which by the way are healthy for you!-Feel free to get creative with my advent calendar ;-)
Yours Sincerely
Tarryn

No comments:

Post a Comment