Tuesday 22 October 2013

Dear Future husband

I’m not a pet person, I never had pets growing up (The one dog I did have, nearly killed me-okay not really but I did get a fright-).
BUT: I am happy to compromise and get a dog with you,because I’ve started to become, dare I say it….a dog lover……..
I am happy to get a dog on the following conditions:
1: We MUST adopt the dog from a dog shelter(see www.broadwaybarks.com for the reasoning behind this )
2: I get to choose the name (you’re already letting me name our children, so why not the dog too)
I am not fussy about the breed (but might I suggest a small dog to begin with…?) can I also suggest that maybe we dont get a puppy, I think an older smaller dog will do just fine.
See there we have it, the first compromise of our marriage and it went off without a hitch! I can see we’ll be happy for a long time…..
Sincerely
Tarryn

No comments:

Post a Comment