Tuesday 22 October 2013

[Repost] Dear future Husband

Today I had the pleasure of taking an 8year old to school…while I was doing the “school run” it dawned on me that the morning ”school run” is not for me.
So I propose a solution…you my darling husband can drop our kids at school in the morning and I will gladly pick them up in the afternoon, I much rather prefer the afternoon school run, I feel that there is less pressure in the afternoon, the morning run is filled with soccer moms who hang around chatting to each other in their matching velvet tracksuits- which is supposed to look like they’re about workout but no one with hair as coiffed as theirs is about to work out-.. so you see that is by far too much pressure for me, no way am I doing hair and make-up before 8am but that’s another for another letter.
So you do the morning run and I’ll do the afternoon, if that arrangement doesn’t work for you then let’s send them boarding school where we can both collect them every 3 months…..
Sincerely
Tarryn.

No comments:

Post a Comment