Tuesday 22 October 2013

Dear Future Husband

Like I’ve said in my previous letters I am an actress which means I’m quite a creative person.
I like to write,often the writing bug will bite and then I will need to be left alone with my thoughts and my writing utensils.
I find that I write better when I can see the mountain or the sea,even better when I can see them both (see letter about Noordhoek house),so when the writing bug does bite,I like to get away and just write,I’m just going to go ahead and suggest that we buy a house in the mountains somewhere or by the sea,where I can escape to when the writing bug does bite.
I’m not sure how often the bug will bite it varies but I think a small little cottage somewhere away from the city limits would be ideal.
Give it a thought.
Sincerely,
Tarryn

No comments:

Post a Comment