Tuesday 22 October 2013

Dear Future Husband

I think its important that you know how I behave when I am down with the flu,just so that there are no surprises.
When I have the flu I will suffer for as long as I can before I go to the Dr,it doesn’t matter how many times you tell me to go,my phobia for Drs rooms will prevent me from making that appointment.
I also like to sleep alone,in a big cold bed,so unfortunatly for you it will have to be the couch until I am better.
I also have the tendency to feel quite sorry for myself(Chocolate will cure this I’m told) and I suddenly adopt this really nazal,nagging voice.
I also lose my appetite , so you’ll have to figure out your meals yourself.
I am also prone to cabin fever and I’m told a stack of DVDs,gummy sweets and trashy magazines will cure this, so there’s just a hint of how you can help me.
Apart from the aforementioned issues, I’m quite adorable when I’m sick,but I just thought you should know what to prepare yourself for.
Yours Sincerely
Tarryn

No comments:

Post a Comment