Tuesday 22 October 2013

Dear Future Husband

As you know I'm an actor and most of my work is in the theatre, so that means the horrendous tech week...

At the moment I'm in a dressing room in the middle of tech week and it dawned on me I should probably explain tech week to you so that you will understand why you will not see for about a week.

Tech week is the week before an audience comes in and sees our show, so its the week where we try and put lights,sound and costumes together. In short its a living nightmare.

Its 12 hours everyday, 12 hours of stopping and starting and sitting around.....so you see this does not make for a happy human.

I will leave home early and come home late, you will hardly see me. I also will be non responsive to emails, texts and calls because my brain will be focused on the show, if you manage to have one coherent conversation with me during tech week , you should count yourself VERY LUCKY.

So beware you will have to enjoy your own company, sort out your own meals and basically just take care of yourself.

My advice go out and play golf, go visit with friends,think of it as your boys week....my careers gift to you ;-)

Sincerely,
Tarryn

No comments:

Post a Comment